Welcome to RallySport Ontario (RSO), the home of rallying in Ontario.
- RSO 2020 AGM – Confirmed date of Saturday March 20th, 2021 – Details are posted on the RSO AGM page.
- Updated – Jan 6 2021 – RSO Performance Rally Rules. Revised Dec 27 2020 – Update made to minimum number of OPRC events required in a season in order for the Championship to be awarded.
- RSO Announcement Oct 7 2020. 2020 OPRC
- President’s update for August 2020
- RSO Announcement July 29 2020. OPRC Prize Fund
- CARS Announcement-2020-08 Covid19 Transmission Prevention Requirements
- President’s update for April 2020
There are many ways to get involved with rallysport – navigational rallies, performance rallies and rally cross. Or volunteer at any of the events; some performance events have over 200 volunteers helping! Being a volunteer at the performance events can get you up close to the action, and gives you insight into how the events run. Interested in exploring the province? Helping at a navigational rally will take you to some places you never imagined.
Or just jump in to Navigational (or TSD) rallies. They’re the cheapest and easiest way to get started. A regular road-worthy vehicle (car, pickup truck, minivan), a willing partner, some basic tools (calculator, digital timepiece, pencils) and you’re on your way. There’s always a basic introduction before every rally.
Performance rallies require more of an investment, but the rewards are great! Two people working together to go as fast as they can on a closed road.
Rallycross lets you get a taste of performance rallying at a fraction of the cost. Take your daily driver, plop on a helmet, and have a go at a short dirt and gravel course.
If you want to learn more and keep up-to-date with all things rally in Ontario and beyond, sign up for the Car Zero Report.